Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pancakes!

I had weddings this weekend. Katie & I did one at the Powerhouse last night. It was gorgeous and so much fun. I think my favorite wedding so far. We even brought lily's back with us :) Beautiful!



Friday night I hung out with James, Ben, Caleb, Molly & Courtney. We had a pool & pancake party at courtney & molly's apt. And then watched Hannibal at Ben's. Blueberries, chocolate chips, and even marshmallows were experimented with! James & Ben even created a gingerbread man for Molly :) It was lots of fun!

Their pancake faces...haha

The gingerbread man :)


Lovely, huh? :)

I am enjoying my weekend without homework, today I read a book :) It was marvelous...to read something not related to business! And now I am on my way to wedding #2 for the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments!