Thursday, May 15, 2008

Why am I surprised?

I am really excited about new possibilities and new friends. In the last couple weeks God has really shown me that He's in control, I don't need to worry about it. Life will play out beautifully. He can bring good friends into my life when I least expect it. It's been a long time since I've met someone new, that became a close friend, so I am enjoying this time of getting to know new people! Just when I think there isn't an area in my life really open to meeting new peoople :)
I was driving home from class last night and just had this overwhelming thankfulness for my car :) I don't know why or where it came from....but I LOVE my car and everytime I drive, I am reminded that it is a gift from God and he has provided for me yet again. Maybe its not your typical story where God is faithful, but for me it is something in my life that makes me happy and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments!