Monday, May 19, 2008

Mini-Golf!




Well the weekend is over already and it is the start of another week. Friday night I hung out with some friends...or maybe I should say met some friends. There were 7 of us, and before Friday I knew only 3 of them and 3 weeks ago I only knew 1 of them! Wow, so not like me :) But I am definitely enjoying hanging out with new people! This is us...mini-golf @ Boondocks! And I can't figure out how to get it under the text...so that up there is us :) We also went to see some bands downtown...

Saturday I had my 2nd wedding of the season...that's right between now and Sept. 6th I have exactly 2 weekends off! That's right, Memorial Day weekend and the 2nd weekend in June are the only two weekends that I don't work at a wedding! Oh wow...life is about to get even more crazy! If that's possible! Speaking of Memorial Day, I get to go home! Which I didn't think I was going to...but Kevin & James (the front guy & farthest back guy in the pic) are going to Wenatchee so I am riding along! Yeah! Road Trip! I don't have to spend the 7 hours alone in my car :) I have yet to decide if I'm more excited about being in Wenatchee for the weekend, or anticipating the crazy antics the guys will come up with on the drive! lol. Because it is not a question of if, it is simply when and what :) Check out James' tactics for playing golf...who actually stands on the green when they hit the ball? (Again the pic is apparently at the top because I don't know how to do this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments!