Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday Already?


Gotta love those long weekends!! Wenatchee was a blast! The drive went so much faster than normal! It helps to have people to ride with :) We listened to lots of music and watched movies...it was fun. Saturday James, Kevin, Kurt & I went jet skiing in Chelan! It was so much fun! The weather was gorgeous! The water perfect and all in all one of those perfect afternoons!! I literally was thinking as I was sitting on the jet ski, that life doesn't get much better than this :) It was amazing. Sunday we went to Waterville to meet Kieth, Jackie & baby Holly for the afternoon! Wow, I got to see her twice in one month! That will probably never happen again :(

The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out with family and friends...it was so fun to see Katelyn! And meet her roommates! They all came to church with me on Sunday, so that was cool! And then we drove home Monday...you could tell we were all tired, the ride back to Boise was much mellower/quiter then the ride home! It was a great weekend, I'm so glad I got to go.

But now it's Wednesday and I have class...for the first time in 1 1/2 weeks! I almost had time to get used to not going! Someday! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Chelan. and I LOVE jet-skis. I am a bit jealous-

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments!