Thursday, May 22, 2008

Katelyn...

Katelyn has been my friend since 3rd grade...she is definitely one of those "forever friends!" And we both just figured out that we are both going to be in Wenatchee for Memorial Day...so we are sure to spend lots of time roasting marshmallows, playing games & drinking coffee :) Some of our favorite past times. But Katelyn is the person that encourages me to be better, she is always talking about the verse she read that day or what she's been praying about. She has the most amazing faith! I love it, it just makes me happy to be around her and listen to her...she has such energy for life, it's beautiful! She understands me, and what makes me happy or sad. She's just awesome! :) In a world where morality and standards seem to be disappearing, Katelyn reminds me that I'm not alone in my desire to live for Christ. It makes me sad to watch my "christian" friends make decisions completely against what they say they believe or say they want to do...but not Katelyn. She is who she says she is. She's not perfect, as none of us are, but she's honest and I love that about her. I am very thankful for her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments!