Monday, May 3, 2010

Tulips

They are my fav...I don't know why, but every time I see a tulip I can't help but smile! Last fall I finally got to plant my own!

But come April 9th as I left for Europe (more on that soon!) they were already starting to bud and I was afraid I would completely miss them before I returned.

Lo and behold there are still quite a few alive & well now that I'm home! Yeah! My roommate had cut some and put them in the house and there are still some out in the yard...it makes me happy!
2010-04-29 07.48.40.jpg, originally uploaded by meslonaker.


3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I can't wait to hear about your trip! Isn't it nice to know that the tulips waited for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am so excited to post about my trip...but I have SO many pictures to go thru! haha.

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments!