Tuesday, May 4, 2010

99 Cents

In my search for cheap frames I came across these candlesticks at Goodwill. They were purple (which normally I love) but there are times when even purple can be done wrong! Shocking I know, but just take a look for yourself..

But even I could see past the chipping purple paint to what these could become, at least worthy of their 99 cent price tag! Nothing a coat of paint couldn't handle!

Speaking of cheap frames, this is also an old find painted white. However, this one was taken from my mother when I was in high school & painted at about that time also...I just threw a piece of "springy" scrapbook paper inside & made myself a nice little tray ;)




Happy (belated) Spring!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Love what you did with them and for a dollar too! cool.

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments!