Monday, June 15, 2009

Here we go...

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. July reunion

2. trip to Little Rock once Jac moves

3. Zumba tonight

4. The office set up in my house

5. Visiting Europe in the spring

6. Watching Holly grow up

7. My brother moving to Idaho...please!?

8. My family moving to Idaho :)

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Went to church with 15 family members

2. Listened to my uncle speak at church

3. Jumped on the trampoline with Holly & Jackie

4. Grad party for my sister

5. Rode to Spokane w/J & H

6. Got on an airplane

7. BBQ'd with the roommates

8. Went to bed at 9:30...exhausted!

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Run

2. Sing

3. Design houses

4. Use my MBA

5. Travel more

6. swim, without fear

7. Live closer to family

8. Draw/paint

Eight Shows I Watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy

2. Private Practice

3. Friends - yes, I realize its not on anymore :(

4. Gilmore Girls

5. One Tree Hill

6. Full House, a long time ago :)

7. Trading Spaces...is that still on?

8. seriously, people watch this much tv?

Eight Favorite Fruits:

1. strawberries

2. kiwi

3. apples

4. pineapple

5. raspberries

6. peaches

7. blueberries

8. bananas

Eight Places to Visit:

1. Australia

2. New York

3. Italy

4. Ireland

5. Austria

6. Switzerland

7. England

8. Hawaii

Eight Places I've Lived:

1. Wenatchee

2. Nampa

3. Meridian

We'll see if I ever hit 8...

Eight People to Tag:

1. Stephanie 2. Katie 3. Carly 4. Jolleen 5. Nick 6. Sydney 7.Jessica 8. Reid

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to have missed you yesterday. We arrived at around 3:30 after you had already left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, I need to get on this. I'm glad you like Grey's...such a good/ridiculous show!

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments!