Monday, February 2, 2009

The 25...

This has been going around facebook, so thought I'd add mine to the blog :)

25 random things about me....
1. I was the tallest girl in my 5th grade class...and now am shorter than everyone I know! Well that is everyone over like 12.

2. The only bone I've ever broken is my collar bone. I was one years old and fell off a bench at McDonald's. The doctor had to fashion me a sling, because they didn't make them that small.

3. I'm not very sympathetic. I'm just not. Don't really know what to do in those situations. We all make our own choices...we have to live with the consequences. Deal.

4. I just bought my first house. It is in Meridian, 4 bed 2.5 bath, built in 2009. I made an offer. They countered, I countered, they countered, I countered and they accepted :) (I will post pics soon!)

5. I pronounce Reeses, Reesees and get crap from Jessie for it all the time!

6. I had hernia surgery when I was 18 and have never experienced so much pain in my life. Word of advice: don't stop taking vicadin before the doctor tells you to!

7. I am VERY black and white. There is very little room for grey in my life.

8. I graduated with my BS when I was 20, and my MBA at 22.

9. My mom dropped me on the garage floor when I was a few months old. The doctors told her I was fine, and I've had headaches almost every day since!

10. I have EXTREMELY small hands, seriously. I babysat a 6 yr old girl with bigger hands than me. I've had friends suggest using miracle grow...it doesn't work.

11. I like to be alone. If I don't get any time to myself every couple days I become very cranky!

12. I hate wasted time. I won't waste my time on something I don't see lasting. Unfortunately, that also includes people. I just don't have the patience. (Yes, I know my lack of patience should be its own line...but I refuse!)

13. I won't do something just to appease others. If I don't want to, I won't. Definitely NOT a people pleaser. Although I hate conflict...hmm...just realized those kind of contradict themselves...

14. I used to cut the grass at my parents house with scissors. I still to this day have never mowed a lawn! Guess that will be changing soon...due to #4

15. I took piano lessons for 7 years, I can read music but have a terrible ear for it.

16. I worked an entire summer in a fruit packing shed. I started out sorting cherries (torture!) but thankfully was quickly moved to running machinery. Yup, that's right, I was the only one that could fix the label machine :)

17. Growing up I always slept on the top bunk and fought with my sister all the time. Then one summer when we were in Mexico my parents added a bedroom in our basement for her and suddenly we became friends!

18. The men in my family are amazing. Seriously. My dad and brother are two of the highest quality people you will ever meet. I promise, I'm not just biased. It's true :)

19. Until I was 18 I had only lived in one house, since then I have moved 5 times.

20. I've never had cable. Don't know that I ever will.

21. I am frugal. I hate spending $$ on pointless things...or things that won't last. Especially food!!

22. There's this place, Aut-to Mocha, that I would move to my neighborhood if I could. It's in Wenatchee and I go at least once a day when I'm there. And I make everyone that comes to visit Wenatchee with me try a frapita.

23. I hate the name Shelly. Whoever thought it was a good idea to shorten Michelle to Shelly is dumb. If for some reason you can't bring yourself to say Michelle then michi, meesh or michka will all do. But don't even think about calling me shelly!

24. I can read a 200 page book in about two hours. I love to read!

25. I know every episode of FRIENDS by heart. And no, that is not sad :)

1 comment:

  1. HOW EXCITING!! So glad getting a house was smooth. I will excited to see pictures too!

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments!