Saturday, February 14, 2009

Without it...

There is no where else I'd rather be. Then right here, in Idaho, with my six best friends. I am so blessed to have met these girls at NNU. I have spent the last four years sharing everything with them. I can't imagine my life without them and certainly wouldn't trade these experiences for anything. Soon it will all be a memory...
It is quickly coming to an end. I don't like to think about what's going to happen come May 11th. It is unknown, scary, but most certainly means saying good bye.
May 10th we will all be up early, getting ready to dawn the monumental black cap and gown. However, before we make our way to the Idaho Center to spend the next five hours in folding chairs on the floor, surrounded by everyone we love, celebrating our accomplishments. We will do the one thing that we always make time for, no matter what else is going on...or what we are going through. There has always been time for coffee. We spend the majority of our time with some type of coffee. When we're happy and need to celebrate, when we're sad and need to mope, when we need to talk or just when we're hanging out...coffee has always been there.
I don't know how I will handle this next chapter of life, without it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments!