Monday, November 3, 2008

Two-Two

Today I am twenty two. Weird. My dad keeps suggesting that i need a tutu now that I have 'earned it'. Well I'm not so sure that anyone really wants to see me in a tutu, but I think this is the first birthday where I have felt like the last year has gone way too fast, and I am not ready to add another year to my age. I do NOT want to get older. Yeah, I know, I'm not old...but it sure seems like life is moving fast.
My family is coming to Nampa this weekend, and we will spend lots of time celebrating and having fun :) I'm excited! Today, however, I have spent my birthday at work and in 4 hours of class. Fun Fun!
And today is also my friend James' 24th birthday...so...Happy Birthday James!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Did you enjoy your weekend with your family?

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments!