Monday, August 18, 2008

A week?

Wow...it's been a week since I've even thought about blogging :) It was crazy! Starting classes was...well interesting but loaded with homework. I've been constantly attached to a book for my monday night class, I think I should just make it a permanent appendige, that may be easier. Not only did classes start but all of my friends got back this week for school! Thursday night Covenant was in Kuna and we went to that concert and then hung out with Stephanie that night! She left her car in my driveway this summer and it was completely out of gas...we couldn't even get it started. So that made for an interesting evening :) We were working on that till about midnight. Then Friday Jessie got back and we all went to dinner with her parents and began the lovely moving and unpacking process. However at about 9 I left and met the guys out at the freeway to go to the Drive In. James and Ben took their motorcycles so I got to ride on the back of James bike!! It was so much fun! I was so tired and had to get up early Sat. so wasn't sure about going, but the bike ride alone made it all worth it! :) Well Kevin took his truck so we all hung out in that when we were actually at the Drive In. Kevin, Ben, James, Caleb, Tami, Mollie & I...Hulk and Hannock were the movies. Both were pretty good I have to admit.
The weather was perfect!!



Saturday morning the girls, erika, jessie, steph, & I went to Flyin M and then downtown to a few shops and walked around. It was fun but then I left at noon for a wedding. And I got home at about 1:30 Sunday morning! It was ridiculous! Dean is in Canada so I had to drive the truck and trailer and deliver it and everything. Then set up all the chemicals, work the wedding, and then after all of that take down at midnight. Pushing a 900 pound photo booth is not exactly fun. Let me tell you. I actually can't believe the callouses I have on my hands. It's weird I wouldn't have thought that would happen. But they are sore! needless to say Saturday wasn't exactly my favorite :)
But then comes Sunday! Church...with everyone back!! Yes! Jessie, Steph, Ann Jean, Erika and KATIE!!! Its so nice to have people to go with again :) Then we met James & Kevin there also and decided that yes we were going jet skiing!! So after church the girls all went to Costco, where we ate lunch also :) And then I headed over to Boise to meet J & K. Kevin invited a couple other girls from church, Chelsea & Jennifer, so it was the 5 of us. James & I took the smaller jet ski and those 3 rode the Yamaha :) We went up to ArrowRock and there was like NO ONE there...it was crazy. The water was so smooth and so warm! It was perfect. We jumped off and swam a lot, while the boys practiced their diving :) Then we got the skis and J & K both skiied. It was interesting sitting on the jet ski backwards to hold the flag :) Fun to watch them ski though! Then we brought out the tube and we all took a spin on that. Kevin definitely dumped me! Or the waves dumped me...but it was pretty sweet, but then when I got back on I rode for awhile and finally jumped out because the waves were giving me a headache :) Shocking, I know. But yeah...it was so much fun! James & I got the jet ski completely out of the water a few times early on when we were just riding...and the water was so nice that it was nice to get sprayed!


Diving...where they can't get in trouble for it :)


Before...
After...

The girls I met :)
James...right after he let go of the rope...
Kevin can't get the skis off! :)
This picture just makes me laugh! I don't really know what I'm doing!
yes! Driving the jet ski!!

The one bad thing about this weekend (well other then the 13 hour wedding) is that I didn't really get much sleep. I got up early every day and went to bed way too late. So today I'm feeling it. It will be an interesting week again. I have a test tonight on that book I've been toting around...I did get it almost all read at the wedding so that was nice. Now I only have about 10 pgs left, which I can finish at lunch. And then tomorrow I'll have to do a bunch of homework for Wednesday nights class...yeah I wasn't very responsible with the homework this weekend...there was just way too many other things going on! :) Fun things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments!