Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year?! Again!

Seriously, how does this happen so often? Where does the time go! 2010 flew by!

It has been a great year and a very hard year. But all those trials just make us stronger, right? That's what I tell myself. And most of the time I even believe it.

Lots of things changed in my life this year:
  • I am now a European traveler!! And thanks to volcano Eyjafjallajökull I saw much more of Europe than originally planned.
  • I said good-bye to one roommate, and welcomed another!
  • My Grandpa said good-bye to us here on Earth & went to be with the Lord.
  • I became a two car household...loving every minute of driving Cami!
  • My grandparents became great-grandparents for the first time! And she's amazing! And any day now #2 will arrive!
  • I became a brunette...that might not last for long though :)
  • My dad discovered a cancerous mass & praise the Lord had it removed and is doing great
Just like anything, I had no idea what 2010 would hold but am thankful and eagerly awaiting the changes 2011 will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments!