Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another list

So its time for New Years Resolutions, no? Nah...forget about those! This year I'm way more concerned about the things I want to accomplish before I turn 25. Which actually brings me a whole 58 days short of New Years to accomplish this list! Hmm, maybe we should talk about resolutions instead...

Things I plan on doing this year (yes, some of them are for sure already happening...as in plane tickets purchased! But I've gotta give myself a few of those. That way even if nothing else gets done like I planned, I can still cross something off my list!)
  • Attend a professional football game
  • Visit the city of music
  • Try a new recipe every month
  • Find a great pair of jeans
  • Stencil a wall, or at least something
  • Take a spontaneous road trip
  • Lose ten pounds
  • Explore NYC
  • Purchase the perfect heels
  • Draw the designs for a house
  • Learn how to sew
  • Catch up my scrapbook
  • Learn how to care for my lawn
Anyone have any tips on learning how to sew? Cause seriously that part scares me the most! Oh, and the whole lawn situation...definitely the worst part of home ownership (in my opinion!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments!