Thursday, September 30, 2010

Love me some pumpkin!

My favorite time of year is when Starbucks brings out their highly anticipated, absolutely delicious, don't know what my taste buds would do without it, Pumpkin Spice Latte! YUM!

And it might still be 90 degrees here, but in my heart its Fall...I mean even Starbucks says so. I LOVE pumpkin pie, I have a cousin that used to live right down the street from me...sadly she lives really far away now! boo!...but she used to make me the best pumpkin pies! Seriously, so good! (Miss you Jess!)

And this week as I was working, looking around blogland during my free time, I found a recipe for pumpkin soup. And I'm so excited to try it! Time to go find me a pumpkin!


Doesn't it look divine? I'm sure my taste buds will be eternally grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments!