Sunday, September 12, 2010

Free Falling...

It is officially fall around here! And I'm loving it! First order of business was changing out the Scentsy :) Anyone tried their scent of the month? I think its new, called Maple Butter. Let me tell you, it is DI VINE!

I finally found a wreath I love, that was affordable...gotta love Costco!

And Target! This isn't such a great picture and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, but how cute is this pumpkin?! I'm not big on Halloween decor, but when it looks like this I'm all over it!

You guys do anything to make your home feel like fall? Or just enjoy the great changes going on in nature?


1 comment:

  1. Not yet, but I am going to start soon! I love decorating for this time of year. It's such a warm and cozy feel! I think I need to make a trip to Target!

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments!