Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Simple Pleasures

Victoria over at sfgirlbybay mentioned her simple pleasures in life and as read her list and thought about mine, I think its a fun idea to share. You never know what you love that you might think is kinda weird but someone else loves it too. So let's hear it! What are your simple pleasures?

I love having a tall glass of iced coffee walking around outside…shopping at a market, or just browsing store fronts. I love the smell of rain, and the way it leaves its drops on pretty flowers. I love a good book, especially curled up with a blanket. I love a glass of iced water with a type of fruit in it! Limes, lemons, strawberries, peaches, mangos, or cucumbers...yum! I love opening the windows during a thunderstorm & sitting in front of the fireplace listening to it rage on outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments!