Thursday, January 21, 2010

Interior Styling


DSCF2014, originally uploaded by meslonaker.

So, I've been spending a lot of time lately (when I need a break from taxes) looking at different design blogs and such. I never realized how many people make a living blogging! Wow! I have to admit I think its pretty cool! So anyways, one writers of the blogs I've been following started a group on flickr called Interior Styling. There is a photography/design challenge every month. Well I am the first to say that I love to look at what others have done, and dream about doing it myself, but I rarely ever feel satisfied with the end product when I try it out. So I joined the group more to see what everyone else was going, but decided that the only way I'm ever going to get better at this stuff is by practice! hehe. So I am going to try and keep up with the challenges every month, hopefully if nothing else it will broaden my horizon and tune my eye.

January's Challenge: Create a triangle shape using 3, 5 or 7 objects. (No flash allowed)
And this picture was taken with really bad light, so forgive the shadows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments!