Wednesday, July 15, 2009

wedding

Well I leave tomorrow for Ben & Katelyn's wedding in Wenatchee! Can't believe its here already! How has it been 6 months since she came to live with me? How can it be time for them to get married already? Crazy! So I tried my dress on last night...apparently the maid of honor has tried hers on like every week! I still had mine in the wrapping it came in when it arrived! Oops! Am I supposed to want to try it on all the time? haha. Well it still fits, so I guess thats all that matters! Dad says its supposed to be over 100 all weekend, so I am thankful she chose strapless, knee-length dresses! Hopefully we'll stand a chance...unlike the poor groomsmen in their full on tuxes!

Well she moved all her stuff out this week before they headed to Wenatchee, and now we've turned her room into an office! It still has lots of work, but it has already been painted! I know, I know! Nothing like painting within days of it being free ;) One wall is a sage/guacamole color, one wall is toffee crunch and the other two are havana dreams! Yes, dont' you wish you had the job of naming paint? I think that would be so fun! But anyways, it looks great! I love the colors together and can't wait to get it all set up! When I'm in Wenatchee this weekend, one of my moms friends has a drafting table she'd like to get rid of...so I believe I will get to bring that back with me! I am SO excited! I pulled out a few of my floor plans a couple weeks ago and have been itching to start some new ones....I am excited to have time to think about (and act on) that passion again! We'll see how it goes!

3 comments:

  1. the paint is called Havana Cream, and I still have streaks of it in my bangs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh whoops! Havana Cream :) And its a lovely color for highlights!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're having fun. I like making floor plans too--I forgot we had that in common.

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments!