Tuesday, July 28, 2009

15 months

Wow, the last two weeks have been quite a ride. I spent last weekend with my moms side of the family and we shared a house with Kieth's family, meaning a 15 month old. In a place she's not used to, and with tons of people she's never met before, inlcuding lots of kids to play with, by Saturday night Holly was TIRED. So tired she couldn't sleep, couldn't do anything but cry. Its her only outlet...she can't express what she's feeling or thinking. Crying is the only way.

I internalize my feelings, very rarely expressing them outward, I just don't do that very well. However, they must come out eventually...Sunday morning I hit that point. Standing in my grandmas hospital room I couldn't do anything but cry. I was so tired: emotionally and physically. I didn't know why I was crying, couldn't explain myself. I was just that tired. Crying was the only way.

And I realized there are times when I am just like that 15 month old...with nothing to do, but cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments!