Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More than 24 hours in a day?! Please!

It doesn't seem to matter what's going on, how much I have happening...it always seems to be crazy! Does it ever slow down? Its one thing after another after another...there is no end in sight! Is it normal for life to feel like it will never slow down? To continually wonder when there will be time to get caught up...when there will be time to sleep. I always thought once I finished school life wouldn't be so crazy, I wouldn't be so tired. But now that I've had 4 months with only a job (and a side job) I still don't feel like I have any more time then I did before...or that I have time to catch up! Its one thing after another...does it ever stop?

1 comment:

  1. Well maybe it would slow down if you stopped buying houses and going on weekend trips!

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments!