Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bedroom Update

Do you remember this post back in October? The West Elm pin-tuck bedding? I have been admiring it for quite a while :) Well they had a sale on it earlier this month...

...and I couldn't resist any longer! The texture is great, and I wanted something more appropriate for winter. As opposed to the bright yellow with flowers and birds & butterflies I had :)

I ordered the Sea Spray (there are 6 color options) and it was much more muted than I was expecting. It is definitely a shade of blue on the website, but in reality it is much more grey. My roommate actually thought it was white...that's how light it is!

But it still works well with the blue and green. And I absolutely love how the pin-tuck looks!

I'm hoping I'll get the pillow shams from Santa ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments!