Friday, December 5, 2008

The ponderings...

Its December?! And there is no snow! In fact I am wearing a t-shirt today, this is crazy!

I have been really frustrated at work lately, not because of work or because of my job. Just the atmosphere and how often I step into a converstaion and realize the entire exchange is based on talking bad about someone else. Aren't we supposed to be adults?
There are so many instances when the whole discussion during lunch is how someone did this and isn't that the stupidest thing you ever heard! But the problem is...it is all simply because whatever was done isn't the way he would have done it. Basically if you think something other then he does, you are wrong and stupid. He spends all his time talking about the idiots around here and how all these people have wronged him or done something they shouldn't have. It is driving me crazy! I do not want to spend my break time listening to people complain and tear down other people. I am tired of feeling mad everytime I get up and leave the break room. I don't want to listen to it anymore...but I really have no idea what to do about it. I am just sick of people putting everything in a negative light. Why can't we be content with who we are, understand that everyone is different, celebrate the different traditions and methods we all have...and learn from each other? Is it really so much to ask?!

1 comment:

  1. There is snow now! And you shouldn't wear tshirts anymore. It's strictly sweaters from here on out :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love your comments!