Thursday, April 3, 2008

Here's to the first one...

I have now entered the world of blogging...no idea what I'm going to do with it. No idea when I'll have the time to write...no idea what I will write even if I have time. Wow, now I really have NO idea why I'm doing this :) Well maybe someday I'll figure it out. In the mean time, I'm hoping that this time of my life will lead to something much more successful in the future. I don't know how life will end up, or why I'm getting my Master's, but I know that someday it will be worth it. And someday I will know what this phase in my life was really about. For the time being, I'm trying to enjoy every second of it...while still learning everything I need to and realizing what I need to work on in my life now, to make the rest of it that much better.

Oh and my aunt is due today...but still don't know yet if my new cousin will be Holly or Mac :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments!