Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

I found a recipe for cheesy pesto bread on pinterest this week and knew I had to try it! It was DELICIOUS!!!! And with only 3 ingredients I will definitely be making it again! You could make it with any number of variations but pesto sounded so good so that's what I stuck with.

The recipe came from ourbestbites and you can check it out for more detailed instructions but for the quick version...use sourdough bread and cut it into squares like a checkerboard, but don't go all the way through the bottom of the bread (you want it to all stay attached) then take the pesto and squeeze it into the cracks...don't worry about getting all sides or each piece, it will seep through. Then stuff mozzarella in the cracks as well. Top with extra pesto & cheese and bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes. Ta da! You are done! It is so easy and so incredible yummy, I think I ate half the loaf! (don't judge me until you make it yourself) And if you can stop after a couple bites I commend you...you have much more self-control than I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments!