Monday, April 18, 2011

I did it!!

Sorry for the bad pictures, it is ridiculously difficult to get good shots while facing a sun-filled window! But I couldn't wait any longer to take some.


For now they're operating as purely decorative, and I might add they make my window look much bigger! Never a bad thing, I'm thinking. Hopefully someday they'll get to have the spotlight to themselves but for now they're enjoying backing up their friends--the white curtains :)

And I must say I definitely love the ring clips. Not only does it require no sewing for the top, but I love the way it looks...I might have to adjust the other curtains so they can have ring clips too! (plus I think that'd go a long way in making this look more cohesive...the differences in how they're hung is kind of driving my type A personality crazy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love your comments!